viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

the best group GUNS N´ ROSES


Guns N 'Roses is an American hard rock band that formed in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California in 1985. The group, led by the leader and founder of the band Axl Rose has gone through numero us line changes and controversy since its inception.
This is my favorite group in English, I think the vocalist sings with intensity and feeling every song, also the other members of the groupachieve a good presentation, my favorite songs are:
  • Sweet Child O' Mine
  •  November Rain
  •  Don't Cry

Much mistaken interpretations people who like rock, I would defineas heavy metal.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Alberto

    I love Guns & Roses too. It's one of my favorite bands. The rock is strong, but not noisy..and the lyric of its songs are amazing.

    Tell me, in your words what is your opinion about this rock band?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember this band very well, was part of my adolescence, sharing with friends, music was not strong, the contrary was clearly defined from the vocalization to the handling of musical instruments, was a bladed musical styles, it was good music !

    ResponderEliminar