sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

comparative not as.........as


Comparatives

Compare these things using  (not) as………as
as ... as - tan ... como
not so ... as - no tan ... como
not as ... as - no tan ... como
(not) as much ... as - (no) tanto ... como
(not) as many ... as - (no) tantos ... como
the same ... as - la misma ... que

Bill is as tall as Peter.
This is not as easy as you think.
Today is hotter than yesterday.
Paris is older than New York.
It was much less interesting than I thought.
The Nile is the longest river in the world.
Is that the best answer you can give?
Today there are three times as many birds as yesterday.
I have half as much money as my brother.

2 comentarios:

  1. Good job!! It is so helpful to have this information with examples!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The car is not as fast as the train.

    I have as much money as I need.

    It is not as interesting as I think.

    ResponderEliminar